My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2020 12:16 am  #1

The corona puzzle

I've been preaching about Vitamin D3 since the beginning of all this corona crap.  First of all, I still find it hard to believe how easily people will fall for ANY KIND OF INFORMATION if it comes from the gubmint.  Wow.  If there's anyone you SHOULDN'T believe, there are your guys.

But tell people about a basic vitamin like D3 (available in pill form and from the sunshine outdoors if you like) and they turn a deaf ear.  They say "oh, that's too simple, something like that could never make a difference" and similar asinine comments.  Let them because THEY'RE THE LOSERS.  They're the ones walking around with those useless, dangerous facemasks thinking they're actually doing themselves (and anyone else) any good by using those things.  It's completely ludicrous.

I take 10,000 IU's of D3 during the winter months because where I live we sometimes get NO sunshine at all for months on end, so I must rely on pills.  I'm very careful which brand I select because many of them are full of so much crap and will do you more harm than good.  Mine contain cold-pressed olive oil and the D3 is from cholecalciferol (in this case lanolin). 1 softgel contains 5,000 IU so I take two every day in the winter, although I only take them on weekdays and skip weekends (you can ALWAYS get too much of a good thing, too, ya know).  I take it along with Vitamin K2 as MK-7 @ 100 mcg, 1 capsule at the same time as the Vit D3.  The K2 I take is from NOW foods as that was the only place it was available the last time I ordered.  Neither of them is terribly expensive (lots less than Rx drugs, for sure, especially if you're looking at a lifetime).

This article kinda sorta explains more about it without, of course, making any recommendations as to the brand or type of vitamin.  Doesn't bother me to share that information and let people do their own homework.

Read here:

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/07/09/here-is-a-coronavirus-puzzle-for-you-to-ponder-a-guest-article/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 10, 2020 1:00 am  #2

Re: The corona puzzle

This article from Jon Rappoport's site is pretty much the same thing I've been saying for months now.  The numbers have been skewed and consequently we've been screwed.

Yes people are dying.  People die all the time.  But if the media and the "medical industrial complex" just re-label everything as CORONA it works out better for democraps who like to hide in their basements (or to have YOU hide in your basement).  They are such liars what makes them think anyone would vote for them??

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/09/my-investigation-of-the-so-called-covid-deaths/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera