My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2020 10:59 pm  #1

Why is America suddenly buying into the corona nonsense?

WHY are so many of these republican gubners suddenly changing their tunes about all of this corona nonsense?  The explanation is actually quite easy to figure out - - they just didn't take the time to actually look into some of this stuff before issuing statewide orders for people to believe in such nonsense.  Thank God I live in a state where, so far anyway, we use our heads for more than something to hold our ears apart, and our gubner has not issued any stupid or ridiculous orders like those discussed in the link below.

What a shame so many republicans are now either RINO's or full-on democrats who are stupid enough to buy into all this crap.

Our country is going down the tubes and no one seems to care - - much less try to stop it from happening. I personally think they've all sold out for money.  It's the only thing that makes sense in such an insane world right now.  I never thought America would buy into such putrid nonsense.  But, you know, Bill Gates has money and buys his way into everything whether it concerns him or not, and this Fauci creep is a "doctor" (although hasn't touched a patient in over 40 years) so we MUST believe what they say, right?  That's how stupid America has become.

https://mailchi.mp/ronpaulinstitute/texasspike?e=585f108156

I hope that link works.  If not, go to the Ron Paul Institute site and find the page for July 7, 2020.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 7, 2020 12:23 am  #2

Re: Why is America suddenly buying into the corona nonsense?

Rand Paul speaks out about the importance of NOT trusting "experts" all the time and to be very careful when you do.

He's right, too.  And I'm disappointed in Trump about this whole corona crap thing.  He's bending to all the wrong people and criticizing the people he SHOULD be listening to.  After all, Rand Paul and his father, Ron, are BOTH DOCTORS and if we're going to put faith in doctors we should listen to ALL of them, not just pick and choose from the CDC branded idiots.

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/07/u-s-senator-rand-paul-on-trusting-experts/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 8, 2020 11:37 pm  #3

Re: Why is America suddenly buying into the corona nonsense?

Here's more info on why "experts" don't really know diddly squat about corona.

Definitely some cultish ideas playing out.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"But, as I say, the main body of the cult, the millions of mask wearers and the distancing people and the doctors and the mayors and the governors and the routine public health officials and so on---they go on faith.  Their god is Fauci, and television, and news.

The scientists who are in the cult believe in their own special procedure of discovering a new virus.  They "sequence its genetic structure."  This is their scripture and bible.  But the problem is, what kind of sample are they starting with?  They say it is a new virus, but this, too, is faith.  It could be part of an irrelevant virus, it could be a whole but decaying irrelevant virus, it could be a random piece of genetic material, or cellular debris, or exosomes; whatever.  And if this sample is used as the basis of analysis at many labs, they will all come up with the same irrelevant result.  To which they will bow down.

A geneticist tried to sell me the results of a single small study, in which a purported COVID-19 virus was injected into mice and caused them to get sick.  This, to him, was proof that, indeed, a new dangerous virus had been discovered.

I was dumbfounded, but not too dumbfounded to reply.  First of all, the mice had been genetically altered.  Why?  Usually, that means their immune systems were disabled.  In which case, any old germ could make them ill.

Second, the whole purpose of doing animal studies---as misguided as that practice is---is to move up the chain of species until you get to animals that most closely resemble humans.  Which are apes.  Definitely not mice.

And third, even if a virus can make ordinary unaltered mice ill, so what?  They still haven't proved that virus is new---which is the claim for COVID.

But they try.  They keep trying and failing to prove that a new coronavirus exists which is causing a global pandemic."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/08/my-investigation-the-cult-of-covid/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera