My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2020 1:47 am  #1

Racist fish?

Sometimes you just can't cure, errrr fix, stupid.

When are some of these spoiled brat children, play-acting at protesting, going to realize that there IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT????  They are not God and they don't make decisions like this about human beings.  Science can also pretend to play with the sexes but it's only going to get them into trouble somewhere along the line.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/07/03/little-mermaid-statue-in-copenhagen-branded-racist-fish-n602831

How can a stone statue be racist? 

How can the author of a book from 178 years ago be responsible for his name (his middle name is Christian, which is now taboo)?  Cripes I have a grandson named Christian and he has several friends in his age group with the same name.

I also had a great-grandfather named Christian (thus my grandson's name) and his sister was named ChristiAnne.  They were not Danish, they were Swedish as am I and as were almost all of my relatives from that side of the family.  The other side was primarily Swedish with some German mixed in.  So I am myself about 95% Swedish.

They are going to condemn a whole nation and a stone statue as racist????  This has just gone too damned far.  SOMEONE GET OUT THE GUNS (after all, the "peaceful protestors" have guns and they don't seem to mind toting them around when the guns are in THEIR hands).  I submit to all of you that we start calling them bigots and start calling them out for all their LIES.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera