My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2020 1:27 am  #1

Chris Cuomo, the ass, and he proves it marvelously

I can't stand the guy, never could.  I wouldn't watch CNN or MSNBC or any of those hate-filled democratic leaning leftist programs if someone PAID me to do it.  Chris Cuomo is one of the reasons why I just don't give a damn what those characters over there think about anything at all.  They are in the business of spewing lies about President Trump and trying to glorify the democrap party as if it were some sainted organization.  It's all just ludicrous beyond mere words.

THIS article will certainly show you that, in spades. You just gotta see it to believe Cuomo's level of ignorance.

What are we "common people" supposed to do to protect ourselves against these THUGS, if not with guns and if we have no police protection on which to call?  Even if the police were to show up, what can they do?  They've been essentially emasculated.  I really and truly don't understand why cops bother to show up for work because they aren't really allowed to DO their jobs (at least not in the way we think of them doing their jobs).  This country has pitifully bent itself over and is allowing the black community to have guns, knives and heaven knows what else and yet our only form of protection for white people is outlawed?  Oh yeah, that sounds fair.

https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/07/01/cnns-chris-cuomo-makes-utter-fool-of-himself-interviewing-st-louis-homeowner-gets-corrected-multiple-times/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera