My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2020 10:41 pm  #1

Will there be a second wave?

Yes.  And there will be a 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.  BECAUSE "THEY" NEED THERE TO BE THESE WAVES OF SUPPOSED ILLNESS, WHICH IN REALITY ARE NO WORSE THAN THE ORDINARY FLU.  MANY PEOPLE KNOW IT, MANY DOCTORS KNOW IT - - ONLY ANTHONY FAUCI DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP THE IDEA THAT WE KNOW IT.  HE'S AS DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS.

But this guy knows the scoop.  (I just discovered that every time I read an article from his site and want to post the link so YOU can read it too, it goes right back to the same main page.  Grrrr.  That means you have to actively look for the article in the list of choices.  No one is going to do that, so from now on I'll have to post the entire article so you can read the whole thing.  I'll probably risk being sued but I have no choice if I want to share his information.  What a stupid web site.  He needs a new web manager.)

https://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

"The big question of the moment is: `will there be a second wave?’

And the questions which follow are: `will there be a third wave, a fourth wave and a fifth wave’.

In reality, I don’t believe there should be one.

Viruses don’t usually behave that way. In my experience, the same flu doesn’t keep coming round and round again.

But that doesn’t mean there won’t be one, of course. Indeed, they seem pretty certain, don’t they?

The people who are in control of the coronavirus crime want a second wave because they need to keep us subjugated but they know that reality is against them. Too many people are immune, the virus is probably weaker, the weather is warmer and most of the vulnerable are already dead."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera