My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 29, 2020 8:59 pm  #1

I don't give a damn about corona (Covid) crap

Every article has SOMETHING to do with that stupid subject, so it's no wonder to me that people are CONVINCED there's some kind of health crisis/emergency going on.  After all, that WAS the goal of this whole stupid thing, was it not?

Sadly, the doctors even such as Dr. Mercola are buying into this nonsense.  Is it to make a buck?

Well, I take vitamin D3 along with vitamin K2 daily, so maybe that's one reason I haven't been bothered with any type of seasonal flu for decades.  The last time I had a flu of any sort, I picked up some viral thing from one of my day care kids at that time and was sick for about 4 - 5 days, and that was back in 2002.  **We actually discovered later that I had reacted to something in one of the 15 vaccines the kid had had the previous week.  I have been highly sensitive to vaccine crap all my life, but I had not been told this child had been vaccinated.  Boy did those parents get an earful, and I told them to go home and dig out the papers I gave them when they came for their day care interview, which we went over at the time of the interview and in which I plainly mentioned my aversion to and my allergies to vaccines, but people always shrug it off as if it means nothing.  Well, it MEANS something to me, obviously.

I had a waiting list for clients at the time and they wanted to bring their kid here so they just didn't bother to follow my rules.  Well, it didn't work that way and I ended up firing them as clients.  I figured maybe they'd finally learn the hard way if no other way.  You just can't be good to some people!

I don't drink "factory milk" (which is really just chalk dust mixed with water and supposedly "fortified" with Vitamin D.  Ha!  It's a form of vitamin D your body doesn't have a clue what to do with anyway, so what good is it?? If I can't get raw milk, I don't bother.  Of course, now all the states have outlawed it so if you don't have your own cow, you're sunk.  I hope everyone has figured out there's a REASON they don't want you to have raw milk . . . . they just don't want you to know the reason, talk about the reason, or have access to the reason.

Here's some information on vitamin D you might like.  If you want to read the entire article, I've posted the link below.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

[BEGIN QUOTE]: 

Story at-a-glance

• Vitamin D helps regulate immune function and prevent respiratory illnesses in general, and data analyses show clear parallels between vitamin D levels and the risk of infection, severity and mortality from COVID-19 as well
  • While U.S. authorities are still trying to debunk (and even instill fear) of vitamin D supplementation, British and Scottish authorities appear to be embracing recommendations to improve public vitamin D levels
  • The British Frontline Immune Support Team is providing health care workers with free nutritional supplements known to bolster and regulate immune function
  • Public Health Scotland and the British NHS are also assessing the evidence to determine whether vitamin D should be prescribed to in-hospital patients and as a prevention to high-risk groups
  • Darker skin requires far more sun exposure to produce adequate vitamin D, so much so that dark-skinned individuals living north of the equator are virtually guaranteed to be chronically deficient
  • [END QUOTE]

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/29/dark-skin-and-vitamin-d-deficiency.aspx

*** And for the record I wish Dr. Mercola (and other "natural healers") would STOP PROMOTING THIS corona nonsense and stop putting it into people's heads as if it were something real.  It's not.  It's already been proven by many doctors to be no worse than any seasonal flu.  Let's just leave it at that.  People will believe ANYTHING they hear from a doctor (and doctor's know that too), so they are taking advantage of it.  Sickening.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 29, 2020 10:53 pm  #2

Re: I don't give a damn about corona (Covid) crap

Going to post this in two separate place on this forum - - it's THAT important.  It's also what I've been saying for weeks.  I'm glad someone with authority, who is also a doctor, is finally saying the same thing.

There is NOT going to be a second wave, there never was going to be a second wave except in the fevered minds of the media and the politicians who are benefitting off this mayhem.

Give this a read:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/june/29/the-media-is-lying-about-the-second-wave/?mc_cid=a961c2ce74&mc_eid=585f108156

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 30, 2020 7:09 am  #3

Re: I don't give a damn about corona (Covid) crap

This is pure scare tactic bullshit, as are many of the other wild stories we're hearing about increased cases (some are even overstating the count by hundreds of thousands of cases - that's just insanity).  Too many states are doing this for the payola, you know it and I know it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gavin-newsom-orders-bars-in-several-california-counties-to-close-back-down-over-spike-in-coronavirus-cases

PURE B.S. and nothing more.  Let 'em yap.  They LOVE to hear themselves talk and see their photos in the local papers and in the online news.  That shouldn't be happening and it would stop ALLLLLL of the nonsense right now.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera