My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2020 12:21 am  #1

I really can't imagine

I really can't imagine why ANYONE would think that outfits like gOogLe or fAKeboOk are actually instruments of knowledge.  I mean, really?  They must be joking.  I haven't joined any of that junk and I don't ever intend to.  They spy and snoop on people, they follow you around (much like Amazon's little gadget that "talks" to you) - - GOOD GOD people, what the hell are we thinking?  Well, clearly, we're not thinking. Those sites are being used as WEAPONS against the people.  But people are stupid about things like this and will continue to use them no matter what.  It's disgusting.

DIstance yourself from those sites ASAP.  You can look up recipes all over online and you can talk to people in comment sections at various news sites, etc., and that's why those platforms are not necessary and never have been.  All we did was create 2 monsters and now we've got a few more like instagram and others I've heard about which will turn out exactly the same way.  Just take some advice and stay away from those idiot-box sites.

Promoting them is ridiculous and I wish Dan Bongino would learn that, too.

https://bongino.com/google-attempts-to-censor-conservatives-once-again

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera