My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2020 2:48 am  #1

The kids rioting about slavery have no clue

Of course Black lives matter.  ALL LIVES MATTER.

But slavery is not new, nor was it exclusively white owners having black slaves.  Far from it.  You must follow up on past history in order to know this however, and the young brats of today have no education in the true sense of the word (a failing of our very own school system) about this subject. 

Without being educated on the subject in publik skools, they only believe what they WANT to believe AND they don't want to know/hear the REAL truth.  They really don't even understand what it is they're rioting about and they're too lazy to find out.  That's how stupid they are.

Here's a quote from the article at the link provided below the quote:

"Davis’s new estimates appear in the book Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800 (Palgrave Macmillan).

“Enslavement was a very real possibility for anyone who traveled in the Mediterranean, or who lived along the shores in places like Italy, France, Spain and Portugal, and even as far north as England and Iceland.”

“Much of what has been written gives the impression that there were not many slaves and minimizes the impact that slavery had on Europe,” Davis said. “Most accounts only look at slavery in one place, or only for a short period of time. But when you take a broader, longer view, the massive scope of this slavery and its powerful impact become clear.” "

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/03/12/whites-were-slaves-in-north-africa-before-blacks-were-slaves-in-the-new-world/

The younger generation probably won't believe a word of that article, but that's ok.  We make allowances for their ignorance and their unparalleled stupidity.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 10, 2020 2:58 am  #2

Re: The kids rioting about slavery have no clue

The education system in the USA is the worst.  Our gubmint pours more and more money into "publik skool" educations every single year, and yet we have the dumbest generation of kids ever. 

Each year they graduate complete dumbbells.  Morons.  Idiots.  Suckers.

It's a failing of our society to let this happen.  Teachers are lazy and getting lazier, so the students are following suit.  No surprise there.  But it is sad.

HOMESCHOOL YOUR FAVORITE KIDDO'S STARTING TODAY.  RON PAUL HAS A WONDERFUL HOMESCHOOL PROGRAM, and there are many others, as well.  My 3 oldest grands are homeschooled and their 4 upcoming siblings will be, as well.  I couldn't be happier.  They have been spared the complete rot taking place in publik skools.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 10, 2020 3:07 am  #3

Is all this rioting going to lead to "the new taliban"?  Most likely.  Nigel Farage (one of my favorite political figures in the world) has addressed this very well in the article below.

"Mob rule is incompatible with freedom, which is why the radical Left is so intent on promoting it."

Truer words were never spoken.

It's also because this is a bunch of stupid, uneducated (in REAL life) kids.  They're classified as young adults because of their age, but they act like spoiled children because that's exactly what they are.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/35958-nigel-farage-black-lives-matter-is-a-new-taliban

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 14, 2020 3:38 am  #4

Another good article having to do with the white slavery issues of the past.  People tend to forget, or maybe never are taught, about "White Slavery" at all.  Some have no idea it ever existed, much less look into it to study it. 

*** When I was in high school in the early 1970's I wrote a theme paper on white slavery (it started out being about Rome's history of cruelty involving white people) but then evolved into a much larger subject about white slavery, worldwide, as I learned much more about that subject than I wanted to know. 

The Irish were often put aboard ships and sent to far away places like New Zealand and Australia, as well, but you don't hear much about that even in some of the more current writings.

***  And now I read this morning (6-15-20) about how the Irish leader is sympathetic towards all the mistreatment of the blacks going on in today's world.  He doesn't know much about history, does he?  Better study up on the past history of his own country - - lots to learn there.

Good reading if this subject interests you in the least!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/no_author/the-forgotten-history-of-britains-white-slaves-in-america/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 15, 2020 9:36 pm  #5

Reality clashes with the narrative, for certain.  The truth about all of the different races in America will never be told other than the way the people WRITING the narrative want history to be remembered.  Just chew on that for a while.

https://www.takimag.com/article/do-black-feelings-matter-too-much/

This is hard reading, but good as well.  Sometimes the truth just hasta hurt a little. 

Why is it that one race always feels as though they've experienced MORE hardship than the next?  That's always debateable because all races have been through hardships since the beginning of time.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera