My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2020 12:51 am  #1

It's not corona - - it's murder

What we are seeing is out and out murder.  I've also said this for about 3 months now, but again, no one is listening because THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT - - mostly because this whole thing is being pushed by democraps and all of a sudden democraps seem to somehow magically know what's best for all of us.  Bullshit.  They're the ones who are killing us with those stupid face masks and ventilators.

Dr. Judy Mikovits is one of MANY conscientious doctors on the RIGHT side of this "outbreak" that isn't really an outbreak at all.  IT IS A CREATED NIGHTMARE.  I put a link to the SECURE SITE featuring the recent interview with her on this boatd somewhere (under What Are You Watching, I believe).  Find it and check it out - about 20 minutes long and captivating information, especially towards the end, and she states why face masks are the entirely wrong thing to do. 

Check this out if you don't believe me. Info from a nurse working right at the heart of all this hysteria and yet, there are people who won't believe her, won't pay any attention to what she says, or simply don't WANT to know.  And yes, the democraps are targeting blacks in this virus situation and yet they expect to have the black vote come November.  We'll just see about that.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/12/military-nurse-at-covid-epicenter-hospital-its-murder/

I was at another site earlier this morning and had an opportunity to view her interview - - but it's a hour and 10 minutes long and I just don't have time today.  I was glad to see that Jon did a recap.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 13, 2020 3:37 am  #2

Re: It's not corona - - it's murder

What crap.  Everyone will NOT go into poverty (especially the already wealthy who will, of course, only become wealthier over this).  There IS NO CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC except in the heads of these creeps who need to be out of jobs - - immediately if not sooner.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/un-warns-nearly-50m-people-could-enter-into-extreme-poverty-and-go-hungry-amid-pandemic

What a bunch of goddamned numbskulls.  The whole thing is a cooked up democrat dreamscape.  They had to have SOMETHING to do next when all their other tricks didn't work (against President Trump).  Sooooo, they colluded to shut down the economy.  They're going to get the surprise of their life, and soon, however.  It will be glorious, just wait and see.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera