My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2020 4:17 am  #1

Twittered? I think . . .

Here's why, precisely, I do NOT belong to sites like FakeBooker, Tweeter, inSTaGrAm, etc.  There's really no need.  Those sites are heavily moderated and if they don't like what you say, you get gonged.  Not me, man.  Zuckerass, et al, are not going to gong me - ever.  Ain't it great?!!

This is a great article telling why those sites are now running scared (loved that song!). 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"They are pants-pissing terrified that people – potentially a critical mass – are still receptive to facts, still persuadable by reason. And that they are losing control of the – as it is styled – narrative.

Corona Fever, for example, is noticeably waning as all the injunctions of the past several months about the desperate importance of “social distancing” (i.e., regard every other human being as a diseased pariah; accept being forbidden to gather together not just for human interaction but to protest inhuman action) and Fear Masking to “stop the spread” have become palpably absurd to more and more people in the wake of mass not-distancing by mask-wearing rioters.

They are losing control of people’s minds – and they know it. Which is why they will do anything to prevent said loss."

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2020/06/05/twittered-i-think/

* * *  Give this a minute to load.  There are other great articles listed at the bottom of his posts, as well.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera