My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2020 9:47 pm  #1

The vaccine invasion

Even Trump buys into all this garbage about vaccines, but I'm sure he has no clue - - he's busy with other stuff.  (The democraps have made sure, for the past 3 years, that he has no time to think about anything but their rotten shenanigans against him and his character.  I'd hate to be a high-ranking democrap, die, and then go straight to hell - because lucifer is going to be waiting for those people - he knows them by name, rank and serial number! - and things will not go well for them at that point or any point thereafter). 

But most if not all vaccines are a complete and utter hoax.  Over the past 100 years, the medical industrial complex has gotten people to believe the DUMBEST things imaginable.  Take face masks, for instance!  But I digress  . . .

Keep reading for enlightenment on useless, dangerous and costly vaccines.  Bill Gates et al don't want you to know the real truth, so if you feel about that dipwad the same as I do, you'll keep reading and do all you can, in your neighborhood, town, or city, to stop the nonsense.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/08/vaccination-how-the-west-invades-world/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera