My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2020 3:46 am  #1

lifting the facemask of the covid illusion

Great stuff here from Jon Rappoport.  Well worth reading, for sure.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/29/the-pandemic-pattern-how-the-illusion-is-built/

There were so many good things in this article, I couldn't decide which one to post as a quote so you'll just have to read it to see what YOU like best. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 31, 2020 3:35 am  #2

Re: lifting the facemask of the covid illusion

Lifting the facemask of the corona "virus".  The ironic side of the socially engineered project which is underway.  This thing was perpetrated (once discovered that it COULD be) by the democraps, I have absolutely no doubt about that.  You shouldn't doubt it either, because those freaks will stop at nothing to gain some power.  They don't care about the fact that most people will hate them for it, and deservedly so.

What they ALSO FAIL TO UNDERSTAND (because they ARE so stupid) is that the thing could turn out to be a Godsend in some ways, especially for people who are NOT "doctor or medicine" oriented, and don't want their children raised in/by public schools either.  Yes sir, this could in some ways become a saving grace for our society.

I'll bet the democaps didn't count on anything like that!!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/for-whom-the-covid-19-bell-tolls/

"What Big-Government, Fascist, Left-Wing Indoctrinationists Never Thought Would Happen: Homeschooling, The End Of Doctoring, Reliance On Self-Care, Vitamin Pills In Place Of Vaccines And Maybe Even Gold-Backed Money."

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 9, 2020 9:24 pm  #3

Re: lifting the facemask of the covid illusion

Most people should not be wearing face masks.

I've been trying to make this point ever since the beginning of the corona nonsense.  And it IS nonsense.  If you have even on live brain cell left, you already know that.  After all, just lookit how fast the whole thing was either forgotten or put waaaaaaay on the back burner since the rioting & looting has taken first place in the stupidity department.

Here's some stuff from Jon Rappoport's latest article, regarding masks.  The rest of the article is at the link which follows.  It's short, to the point and a very good, informative read. 

"  'Masks should only be used by healthcare workers, caretakers or by people who are sick with symptoms of fever and cough'."

"...I often see this study from 2015 in the BMJ cited: 'A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers', and it bears repeating, since MOST of the masks I see people wearing in the community right now are cloth masks. Not only are these masks 100% ineffective at reducing the spread of COVID-19, but they can actually harm you. As the researchers explain:"

"'This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection...'"

Of course, I understand that when people are conspiracy whackos wearing their masks, they don't respond well to facts, even when those facts come from the very organizations they believe in with religious fervor."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/06/09/citizens-wearing-masks-whacko-conspiracy-theorists/

****  Sadly, lots of people have made "cottage industries" out of the making of these useless, homemade, cloth masks.  Even my stupidass pharmacist was wearing one the other day.  I had to ask him a question about something and he stood behind a plexiglass "window" wearing his little fancy designer cloth mask - it was hilarious and he simply didn't understand why I wasn't wearing one and why I was laughing at him.  THAT'S how ridiculously bone-headed most people are today.  And the guy was MY age, of all things.  I'm sure he was required by his employer, to do all of this nonsensical stuff but it nevertheless made me simply crack up laughing (and my husband, too).  We just could not believe our eyes.  

But you can put FACTS right in front of people's faces and they don't believe them.  You can quote medical journals (which they all worship and deify) which also state the misuse of masks can be dangerous and offer NO protection, but they ignore everything except what's coming from their know-it-all democrap friends.  What a bunch of knotheads.  You just can't fix stupid, I've found that out to the Nth degree in the past 4 months. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera