My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2020 1:35 am  #1

I used to be a fan of INSP

The Inspiration Network.  But no longer.

They are one of the few channels where I can/COULD watch some of my favorite programs: Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Bonanza, Wanted Dead or Alive, and in the evenings they often have old western movies (which I adore compared to the absolute filth they are making and calling "films" these days). 

But it's gotten to be like all the other channels now.  It didn't start out this way, but now 'we've arrived'.  They show 3 minutes of a program and 8 minutes of commercials, mostly for Medicare, prescription drugs, death insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, eye care insurance, hearing insurance - - - it's just a non-stop tirade of lies.  SOMEONE has to pay for all those "freebies", don't think anything is FREE in this or any other country.

SOooooo, I have gone completely to other channels (although I avoid the news 24/7 channels like the plague).  I READ my news, I don't even follow local news anymore because it's become all lies.  We do not take the local newspaper anymore either, because they're sooooooo leftist it just reeks.

My rant is not over, but I'm going to stop right here.  Because there are so many things to rant about these days.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera