My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2020 3:56 am  #1

Vaxxed vs unvaxxed?

If you think you already know the answer to that question, then this article won't surprise you.  If you already have your mind made up that vaccines are wonderful, don't bother to read this - - it will be a waste of your time.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/new-research-study-clarifies-health-outcomes-in-vaccinated-versus-unvaccinated-children

Personally, I've always felt that vaccines were dangerous, and now I think they're getting moreso.  That's why I simply cringe when I hear doctors being interviewed who say "oh well, yes, I believe in vaccines"  . . .  even the doctors who KNOW better MUST SAY THAT, I GUESS - - must have something to do with being presented in the  public eye, or something.  If parents took time to learn what's actually IN those vaccines, they'd be so horrified they'd never even vaccinate their animals, and that's the truth.  I am quite sure most doctors have no clue what's really in the vaccines, either.  If they do and they still recommend them, you can be sure it's about money.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera