My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 10:11 pm  #1

WHAT freedoms?

He makes a great point. But no one ever listens to the good points, or the great points.  The CONgresscritters are too busy spending OUR money on wasteful things and even more wasteful ventures - - like "fighting" a disease that really doesn't exist in the proportions they'd like you to believe.  It's that way with EVERYTHING the gubmint gets involved in. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"U.S. military personnel are doing what they always do: whatever Uncle Sam tells them to do. They don’t defend our freedoms. They don’t support and defend the Constitution. They don’t secure our borders. They don’t guard American shores. They don’t patrol American coasts. They don’t watch over American skies. They don’t defend the country. They don’t protect Americans from credible threats. They don’t serve the country. They don’t fight “over there” so we don’t have to fight “over here.” They are too busy traveling the world, meeting interesting people, and then bombing, maiming, and killing them if the government tells them to."

I couldn't agree more.  Right now, the entire USA has lost their collective minds over this faked, set-up corona thing.  Where is the military, he asks? Where have they EVER been when AMERICANS needed them to fight for us?  They're overseas somewhere doing a bunch of junk they shouldn't be doing.  Whatever that entails, they're certainly not protecting America, they're just killing and causing havoc. 

I thought the original plan of even having a military was to protect AMERICANS???  Guess not.  If our own military is not where we need them, how can we ever be expected to believe they're "helping us"??  We can't.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/laurence-m-vance/what-freedoms/

Last edited by Debrah (May 27, 2020 10:12 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera