My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 7:02 am  #1

GWB, patriot act and more nonsense since that time

How did it originate?  How else, with that damned GWB and his stupid patriot act when anthrax was foisted onto the world by scoundrels just like him or worse.   But remember, he IS the son of a really big scoundrel, GHWB.  Read the book called Family of Secrets and you'll get a much better idea of what that family is all about, and it's certainly nothing to be proud of, for sure.  But they all strut around like peacocks.  Bastards all.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/24/how-did-coronavirus-originate.aspx
"Story at-a-glance

• The manufactured anthrax crisis of 2001 initiated the PATRIOT Act, one of the most severe compromises of our personal freedoms up to that point. Now, the COVID-19 pandemic is being used to take away even more freedoms
  • It appears influential virologists are protecting the narrative that SARS-CoV-2 arose naturally, and did not originate from a lab in China or elsewhere, even though their scientific justification for that conclusion is faulty
  • Strong evidence suggests SARS-CoV-2 cannot be the result of a natural mutation
  • The National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), under Dr. Anthony Fauci’s leadership, has funded gain-of-function research on coronaviruses for about two decades
  • Efforts to develop coronavirus vaccines have failed for two decades, as the vaccines tend to cause paradoxical immune enhancement resulting in damaging and lethal cytokine storms

Dr. Meryl Nass is a physician in Ellsworth, Maine, who in previous interviews has helped us understand the unforeseen consequences of mass vaccination — consequences that could end up impacting public health in a very negative way."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 27, 2020 7:09 am  #2

Re: GWB, patriot act and more nonsense since that time

And then there's this important article regarding much the same scenario, from January 2013.  LONG time before today's current nonsense.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/15/dr-nass-on-vaccination.aspx

VERY IMPORTANT, GOOD READING.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 27, 2020 8:58 pm  #3

Re: GWB, patriot act and more nonsense since that time

Retro viruses play a role in covid 19.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/24/is-the-new-coronavirus-created-in-a-lab.asp

I haven't watched the entire video yet, it's a long one, but I'm about halfway through and it's pretty interesting.  I suggest watching it before you make up your mind about anything definitive having to do with this covid idea being pandered to the public.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera