My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 3:08 am  #1

Biden, old & fearful; Trump, vital and unafraid

One's a chicken, one's a warrior.  Who do YOU want running the place?? And no, I don't believe in having "treatments" against this "disease".  I guess I'm just a lobo when it comes to ANYTHING that's gubmint mandated. Sheer stupidity reigns most of the time - until Trump.

How many times does it have to be drummed into people's heads - - exposure = immunity.  People just DO NOT GET THE MESSAGE, do they?

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Trump will not appear before the people he represents hiding behind a mask, especially because he and they know he's regularly tested, as the people around him are, and that he's not hanging out on the subway or at Walmart.  If he were to put a mask on, it would be solely because he was virtue signaling or fearful.  Trump is neither.

At his side is a strikingly beautiful woman who honors the solemnity of the occasion in her attire but dresses in the color of life, purity, and hope.  Trump and Melania are not Mr. and Mrs. Death.  They are leadership, power, and a fundamental vitality.

And then there's Joe Biden, swathed in virtue-signaling attire that makes him look sick and invisible.  Because he and we know he's in a situation in which the China virus's transmission rate is close to zero, the mask radiates both weakness and fear.  Biden is a follower, not a leader.  He's old, frail, and afraid, and he does what people tell him to do.

The media may be excited about Biden's mask, but, at least at a subliminal level, the American people are getting a different message.  When it comes time to vote in November, one has to wonder what independents, those who are not already locked into a candidate, will do.  In a world wracked by pandemic illness and economic instability, will they choose the fearful follower or the fearless leader?"

There are all kinds of names for Joe Biden, but chickenshit is what comes to my mind.  He believes too much in "science" (even though it's been wrong SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST ABOUT ALL SORTS OF THINGS).  Trump believes too much in science, too, but at least he's not afraid to show some savvy about an uncertain illness with an even more uncertain future.  Now, if we can just get him past his vaccine idea, we'll all be home free.  More people will die from the vaccines (upcoming, according to billyboy gates) than from any disease that will come down the pike.  Old people and little babies will, of course and as usual, be the most susceptible victims of any vaccine.  So let's not linger on that subject ever again. 

Please write to the President and tell him how bad the stats of a vaccine can be, much less a hastily prepared one.  However, the "testing" of any drug or vaccine is nothing but a crapshoot in the first place.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/memorial_day_highlights_trumps_vitality_and_bidens_lifelessness.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera