My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2020 12:19 am  #1

There's NO good "medical" substitute for natural immunity

"In a pandemic, there is no substitute for immunity, because immunity provides the best protection against reinfection. That’s why Sweden set its sights on immunity from the very beginning. They crafted a policy that was designed to protect the old and vulnerable, prevent the public health system from being overwhelmed, and, most important, allow younger, low-risk people to interact freely so they’d contract the virus and develop the antibodies they’d need to fight future infections. That was the plan and it worked like a charm. Now Sweden is just weeks away from achieving herd immunity (which means that future outbreaks will not be nearly as severe) while the lockdown nations– that are just now easing restrictions– face an excruciating uphill slog that may or may not succeed. Bottom line: Sweden analyzed the problem, figured out what to do, and did it. That’s why they are closing in on the finish line while most of the lockdown states are still stuck at Square 1."

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/in-the-race-for-immunity-sweden-leads-the-pack/

Stuck at square 1? WRONG.  We're stuck at square 1 because of our leaders; they WANT us stuck at square 1.  It's the way they have decided, and planned for a long time, to "CONTROL" us.  THIS IS NOT A PANDEMIC IT'S A PLANNEDEMIC.  No question about it.

AND - - as sorry as I am to have to say it, I now believe Trump is/was involved in this plannedemic.  His "vaccines for all policy" in lockstep with billyboygates is proof enough for me.

I'm of Swedish heritage.  Maybe I'll just move there because even with their horrid economic situation, it would probably be better than what's in store for the USA in the next few months and years. 

No wonder so many people are committing suicide.  It's really not surprising. Gonna get worse, too.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 19, 2020 4:37 am  #2

Re: There's NO good "medical" substitute for natural immunity

Dr. Ron Paul agrees with the message above, because his message is the same.

https://mailchi.mp/ronpaulinstitute/coronatyrants-114854?e=585f108156

Cooping people up inside their homes for MONTHS at a time has GOT to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard of.  It makes one seriously question the "health industry in America", not to mention the absolute "dumbness" of some of our political leaders who actually followed through with those dumbass ideas.  Good grief.  But there's always money involved, you can bet on that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera