My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2020 4:09 am  #1

D3, K2, as good as drugs, if not better & safer

I don't give a damn about corona.  The use of Vitamin D3 for MANY reasons has been known for a long time, it's just that many people simply refuse to believe that what's in our foods (healthy stuff like vitamins and minerals, that is) is important.  Much more important than what's in some pre-made things that are simply horrible for people (soy crap comes to mind right off).  I don't wanna eat animal meats where the animals have been fed soy based feeds, and I don't want to have soy in anything else I eat, either.  And what about those "meals in a package" which are actually sitting on store shelves rather than refrigerated?  I saw one with mac and cheese the other day and I nearly threw up.  Good heavens, man.

This is why certain important vitamins play a huge role in our overall health.  Last year in early spring I suffered a stroke but I didn't even know it, and my doctor wasn't sure either.  I was in the hospital for all kinds of tests and they kept asking me over and over which vitamin supplements I take on a regular basis.  But with the testing that came back, even that didn't warrant what happened to me as a "stroke" but they had to call it something.  They tried their damnedest to start me on 3 new pills.  I take one new one, that's all I would do.  I threw the other two bottles in the trash and have never refilled them and don't intend to.

I wore a holter monitor for 30 days (yes, 30 days) and it was a horrible experience because I was allergic to something on those sticky pads that hold the wires in place.  I could only take it off for 1/2 hour during the day while I showered and then I had to put it right back on.  It was the longest month of my life.  But the cardiologist was amazed and you could actually see it on his face when he told me about the results of the tape he read from the monitor I wore.  He says absolutely no heart damage.  According to some x-rays taken, they decided the major part of the damage had come from a couple of brain scan inconsistencies but they could not put a name to it, exactly. 

So much for "modern medicine".  They have no clue.  Putting me on a statin drug was NOT something I agreed to, but they made me take it for the last day I was in the hospital, so I did otherwise they wouldn't let me go home (medical tyranny, anyone?).  Like I said, got home and the Rx went into the trash immediately.  Never looked back.

Pick up what details you can in this article but I take my Vitamin D3 with K2.  In the winter months (October through May) I take 10,000 IU's of D3 along with 100 mcg of K2 (MK-7) daily.  Starting June through Sept I will cut back to 5,000 IU's of D3 with the K2 daily.  I've done this for almost 15 years, and I think I've taken the D3 for at least 20 years.  Started the K2 later because I didn't know about it until later. ;-)

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/05/vitamin-d-benefits-confirmed-by-new-covid-19-research/

I take a few other supplements, as well, but nothing else on a continuous daily basis.  I skip around and take things here and there, but I write everything down so I know what I need to take next.  I'm no spring chicken anymore so I write down all kinds of things!!

I didn't need all this corona hyped nonsense to tell me how important D3 can be.  I also try to get sunshine - - as much as possible when we have it.  Haven't had much lately, for sure. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera