My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2020 5:37 am  #1

Are you a clock or an orange?

This is an interestingly written article, kinda fun to read, too.  Talk about CREATING A MAN-MADE PANIC WHERE THERE REALLY ISN'T ONE............my, my.  They're liars, my friend.  Not to mention absolutely creepy, besides.

Quote from article at link below:

‘I think the authors owe us all an apology… not just to us, but to Stanford,’ wrote Andrew Gelman, a professor of statistics and political science and director of the Applied Statistics Center at Columbia University.

Dr. Gelman is a serious clock and he was furious. How could anyone from a reputable university even begin to suggest that we weren’t facing the greatest threat to humanity since the black death. The first wave of antibody test results implied that the infection fatality rate (IFR) was lower than first reported and more carriers were asymptomatic as well. This was NOT good news for the clocks; it was pure heresy.

They wanted the IFR to be higher! Too low an IFR, say below 0.3%, would be far too close to that of the flu.

Harvard’s Dr. Marc Lipsich (pictured above)

The formidable Dr. Marc Lipsitch is the Grand Poobah of the corona clocks. His quote from The Atlantic
article of Feb. 24th really got the clocks wound up and they haven’t been the same since. This is pure clock speak.

The Harvard epidemiology professor Marc Lipsitch is exacting in his diction, even for an epidemiologist. Twice in our conversation he started to say something, then paused and said, “Actually, let me start again.” So it’s striking when one of the points he wanted to get exactly right was this: “I think the likely outcome is that it will ultimately not be containable.”

Lipsitch predicts that within the coming year, some 40 to 70 percent of people around the world will be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19.

Even the origin of the virus (SARS-CoV-2) falls clearly within this paradigm. The clocks are desperate for it to have come from some hungry peasant chowing down on a bat burger. Not the oranges, they’re sure the clocks cooked it up with Bill Gates watching intently via Zoom. But we should cut the oranges a break on this one. Without ‘exacting diction’ or any higher degrees, they do logically (for once) point out that the Wuhan Institute of Virology has been collecting coronaviruses for almost 15 years and they actually made a hybrid coronavirus that could infect humans. Certainly valid evidence that the lab was at least potentially the source of the virus."

https://www.unz.com/rbonomo/the-coronavirus-test-are-you-a-clock-or-an-orange/

The grand poobah and the boobus Americanus of "science", apparently!!!  Both in one article, imagine that.

*** This article also contains the rather LARGE number of comments at the bottom of the page, which range from hilarious to questionable.  Give 'em a look-see.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera