My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2020 2:50 am  #1

Trump has lost his mind

And Fauci is most certainly in support of hurrying this 'wonder vaccine' along as quickly as possible.  Trump is bending to the will of people with money, billyboygates being just one of many who are harping on this, not to mention all the money-grubbing doods connected with the medical institutions.

Pure craziness and Trump will not get my vote in November.  He just lost my support.  I'll vote for no one.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/operation_warp_speed_eliminates_faucis_power_to_delay_vaccines.html

OperationWarpSpeed will be a total and unmitigated disaster for our population.  Heaven forbid people should be allowed to care for themselves or use things that have ALREADY BEEN SUGGESTED, EVEN BY THE PRESIDENT.

Hydroxychloroquine, zinc and a few other things (they were also recommending azithromycin, which is another drug and I'm not into using mostly drug-based stuff for this). 

If the quality of the foods we buy were better, this wouldn't even be happening to start with but since 2010 the American population has started eating out at fast food joints more often than cooking at home.  That should be a HUGE RED FLAG but no one even seems to notice the correlation.  Least of all a president who thinks mcdonalds is wonderful.  Good God.

No sir.  I'll not support this kind of nonsense and I'll no longer support Trump unless he changes tactics and fast.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 18, 2020 10:53 pm  #2

Re: Trump has lost his mind

From David Stockman last week Thursday, but still relevant (probably for quite a long time)!
QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"For god’s sake, WAKE UP, Donald!

The mad doctor’s plot against you (and the American people) is being played out right in public by a camarilla of wanna be public health rulers and their compliant media megaphones, who presume to control all that moves and all that stands still in America.

But for crying out loud, where does this supercilious old geezer come up with “needless suffering and death” if American workers, students, shoppers and consumers are let out of house arrest?

Were not Friday’s catastrophic employment numbers a sufficient wake-up call?"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/david-stockman/wake-up-donald-your-malpracticing-doctors-are-the-real-killers/

Isn't some of what he's saying the same thing I've been saying (along with countless others) for weeks now??  Yes, it is.  Unemployment doesn't seem to bother politicians - - they just create endless, useless money and pass it out like candy.  Yeah, that'll solve the problem . . .

House payments and rent come due once a month.  That's not to mention water, electricity, natural gas, insurance payments, etc., that also come due once a month.  Without jobs, how are people going to be able to pay those "monthly living expenses"???  I guess we'll soon find out they can't pay them, and then what???  Jail?  Yeah, another thing that will "solve" the problem.  Only it doesn't, it just makes things worse on many different levels.

There is no answer other than to open up the country.  We don't have anyone in politics who is smart enough to figure it out, I guess.  I hope they read my forum!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera