My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2020 10:03 pm  #1

If you can't see it yet . . .

There was a REASON for this corona virus crap.  It was meant to scare the hell out of as many people as would believe this junk.  Many of us older folks saw right through it like a lace curtain - - from the very beginning.  The "corona" thing was just a means to an end, so to speak.  And about 85% of the population fell for it, and now it would appear even Trump is falling.  He has ordered everyone in the USA to have the vaccine when it's ready.  He has no way of knowing (because his advisors would never dream of telling him the truth, especially dumb-ass Fauci) that a vaccine simply CANNOT be developed in such a short time.  Not possible.  Any good microbiologist could tell you that.  Heck, even a good lab tech could tell you that.

But they ain't givin' up!  No way.  Not when there's a ton of money to be made and when billyboygates and his minions can start to depopulize the world.  That's their prime goal even though it's hard to understand, given the current climate where they won't let people do anything for themselves.  Well, they can like it or lump it but I'm going to grow my own garden and they can ONLY stop me from doing that by putting me in jail. 

You can bet your knickers that will be next for many of us.  As if it were an answer to anything . . . people are not being allowed to be self-sufficient, they MUST be dependent on gubmint OR ELSE.  See how it works?  They gain control simply through the food and water supplies.  And they're doing it for the most part, but they are NOT going to get us all - - and we're the ones they better watch out for in the future.  I have a garden and I'm not afraid to use it. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/techno-tyranny-how-the-us-national-security-state-is-using-coronavirus-to-fulfill-an-orwellian-vision-2/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera