My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2020 5:41 am  #1

Obamagate

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 20, 2020 5:31 am  #2

Re: Obamagate

You'll want to sit down for this.  It may have been found "not to be a conspiracy theory but a true fact" but AG Barr evidently doesn't see it that way.  What the hell is going on in our country these days???

Has everyone sold out to the dumbass democraps? 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/05/18/attorney-general-barr-just-made-major-news-on-obamagate-youll-want-to-sit-down-for-this-n399988

No wonder people like Obama have a permanent sneer on their face.  And he continues to act like a child.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2020/05/19/a-petty-barack-obama-refuses-to-participate-in-unveiling-of-official-white-house-portrait-n406965

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 30, 2020 9:14 pm  #3

Re: Obamagate

I really think I need to start a whole new column on this one topic alone.  The guy was a complete criminal from day one, and even before that, but he'll never be punished in any way, just wait and see. He's like a snake who just slithers away. (Bet his kids are proud of him, unless they weren't REALLY his kids).

His little buddy Hagzilla was never punished for any of her wrongdoings (of which there are 40 year's worth to choose from) and Obozo will never have to account for any of his illegal activities either.  I guess when you have money, no matter HOW YOU GET IT, that get you off the hook in America - - somehow.    It's all just too much trouble for our many alphabet agencies to look in to, much less to deal with, I guess.  GET RID of all those agencies and the entire country will be a lot better off.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/someone_finally_brings_clarity_to_the_obamagate_narrative.html

I would give ANYTHING if Ben Franklin or George Washington or John Adams were around to deal with these people.  I have to speculate that things would be MUCH different going forward.  One has to wonder how they would have dealt with the thievery, treachery, dishonesty, disloyalty and complete criminalism people are getting away with today (and bragging about it, no less).  My guess would be things would NOT be going down in the same manner it's now being handled.  Those guys threw away the kid gloves and got down to the business of punishment for crimes, back in their day.  Too bad it doesn't still work that way for the guilty.  Only the innocent seem to pay the high prices for what's going on now and they had nothing to do with its inception.

Funny how that works in the 20th and 21st centuries.  Many of our "leaders" are trying desperately trying to get rid of, or forget, our historical roots. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera