My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2020 8:45 pm  #1

Piglosi's wet dream (new spending wishlist)

I wish Nanny Piglosi would just take her fevered little mind, her wrinkled little body and her stupidass ideas and go home.  There simply HAS to be some way to get rid of her.  All she wants to do is spend us into oblivion but her causes are just nutz.  You saw the last bill they passed.  There was so much fodder in there you could feed large herds of cattle with it for YEARRRRRS.  They're all in for the mexicans but are leaving us (the Americans who actually EARN the money they're busy giving away) to pick up the tab.  She is mentally deranged, I'm positive.

Apparently the new version they're begging for isn't any better - - maybe worse.  And they're already talking about another bill . . . yep, Piglosi and Adam Schittforbrains both have GOT to go the way of the dodo bird.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/13/democrats-new-3-trillion-coronavirus-spending-wishlist-is-another-embarassing-farce/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"Congressional Republican leaders, who are generally no obstacle to deficit spending, this time have responded to House Democrats’ crazy wishlist with a big middle finger. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell essentially said the bill will go nowhere in his chamber, and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has been doing media rounds slamming the bill as the farce it is."

HA!! I don't know about the rest of you, but I seem to recall a nearly 10 minute speech from good ol' Mitchy boy about the LAST spending bill and how it wouldn't pass and how the republicans would never grant any of the democrap ideas/wishes being floated - - yeah, and look where we are now.  Mitch McCONnell is a liar.  No way to dress that up, he's a liar not to mention a wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak. He's really a democrap, AFAIC.  He talks big and then folds at voting time.  Yeah, a real trooper, eh?  I've heard it said that anyone with a handful of money can buy Mitch's vote, and apparently that's the truth.  I never believe a word out of his mouth anymore.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera