My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2020 10:55 pm  #1

Peddling death and fear, world-wide

2 great articles from Jon Rappoport's site (yesterday and today).  The message:  the criminals are trying to destroy an entire population.  But on the other hand, they are figuring out ways to USE the population for their own nefarious reasons.  Well, excuse me but how can they do THAT if they are killing off people with useless vaccines?  Everyone with a working brain cell knows that vaccines are useless and harmful and that NO ONE seems to really know what's in them.  Even Salk didn't really KNOW what was in his vaccines!  It's true, look it up.  So tell me again why in the world people would line up to have this vaccine and why on EARTH would billyboy gates be the person who will dictate to the rest of the world what we should be doing????  The man is a bona fide idiot. Probably an idiot savant, but an idiot just the same.  Savants often suffer from developmental disorders and that's exactly what we have here in billyboy "I'm the king" gates.  What an ass.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/11/the-chinese-system-comes-to-america/

AND THEN THERE'S THIS ONE:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/12/bill-gates-hr-6666-remdesivir-deaths-in-italy/

Bill Gates and his wife represent death.  Death to American's, most especially.  They have been peddling death world-wide for 2 decades now.  I think it's time someone stopped them.  Only the medical industry could do that, working hand in hand with bigPHRma, and you know THAT will never happen.  So the tale goes on and on, and more fear grasps the world.  Bill Gates can do whatever he pleases.  Now isn't that a lovely thought?  It's too bad he doesn't want to do GOOD for the people who made him wealthy beyond measure.  Only a true scoundrel would behave the way he is, and his ugly little wife right beside him.  But you know of course that their family does not use vaccines.  Hmmmm.  Strange.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera