My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2020 8:09 pm  #1

Never again?

That's easy to say, but we can't be sure it'll never happen again because none of us will be able to stop the coming onslaught, and there will never BE an "again" to worry about.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/chuck-baldwin/never-again-2/

*** I read an article somewhere yesterday and the author was sure that President Trump was going to lose in 2020 and we would be under the dictatorship of the current squirrely democrap party, who has sold out to the communists.  They know not what they've done.  That's why I refer to them as stupid and that's the kindest word I can think of in this instance.  We haven't seen anything yet.  Many of us are rooting for Trump but if people don't get out and talk about it (which is all but impossible right now in some states)  - - BY DESIGN - - he most certainly will lose - - also BY DESIGN because the democraps will rig the entire election, you know it and I know it.

The American people will NOT get the person they rightfully elect, and we must now fight for everything.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 11, 2020 12:52 am  #2

Re: Never again?

Suddenly we're not in a "never again" situation.  There is no never again.

Here's an article by one of my favorites, Gary Barnett, and he says what I've been thinking and saying to some people since the middle of March.

Ultimate control.  It's coming soon.  And not in theatres, either, but in real life.  There is absolutely nothing we can do to stop it.  You have to read this whole article to grasp the enormity of what's going to happen because the majority (20, 30 and 40 year olds in the USA) have given over to the dictocrats and the rich people who make all the rules for the rest of us.  That's how it works.  Let me ask you this: who among us thought it was a good idea, for instance, for Guv. Cuomo of NY to have SICK PEOPLE put into the nursing homes with old people who were already sick or suffering with one or maybe several CHRONIC illnesses???  But no one in power lifted a finger to stop him, in fact they supported his ridiculous notion. That is just one small example of something that was so obvious EVERYONE should have seen the absurdity, but only a few of us did and we have no power to do anything about it.  After all, we are not in a position of power so that leaves us, basically, helpless - - and our leaders know that.

This situation is also why the democraps have been so eager to take away our guns and our gun rights, in complete violation of the Constitution, which they have now shredded, destroyed, and are ignoring anyway.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/gary-d-barnett/the-coronavirus-response-the-ultimate-goal-is-control-of-all-humanity/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"We are now facing things that have never occurred, and this alone will help to keep the common hordes dazed and confused while the criminal manipulators continue their assault on all of us, eliminating as much freedom as possible along the way. As freedom disappears, resistance will lessen, regardless whether the loss of individual freedom is accomplished by voluntary reaction or by force. This might seem contrary to what would normally be expected, but the more the people give up their freedom to seek safety for what is falsely claimed as being for the common good, the more the individual will be shunned and shamed. Without acceptance of individual intellect and truth, dissent will fade and any control by the people will eventually be lost. With that loss of control comes a loss of freedom."

AND, once we're "subdued" who in the world would stop them?  That's my question even to the author (Barnett).  They are in the process of subdueing us so that NO ONE can stop them, ain't that the point of their actions??  Of course it is. 

Don't depend on politicians to stop this. Most politicians are IN ON IT.  At first I thought just democraps were doing this, but this is everyone in politics.  EVERYONE. The public is screwed.  I think many of us have known for a while that something like this was coming, we just didn't know when or how.  Well, here it is.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"So what is the goal sought by the perpetrators of this massive pandemic fraud? The ultimate goal is total control of all humanity, but once the general populace is mostly subdued, the many agendas desired by those in power can be more easily achieved. Those agendas cover a lot of territory, so this is a complicated strategy, but the basic plan has several very important mandates that are necessary for the future."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera