My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 10, 2020 1:20 am  #1

Cops don't care about immunity, they just obey the masters

Masks are contrary to reason, in today's environment of fear - false fear, at that.  The "cops" and many others who simply do NOT WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH, do not understand that being exposed to viruses so that the body can BUILD IMMUNITY on its own, is the ONLY WAY to get over these things.  We need to let viruses sweep through a nation and then be done. 

Cops do NOT like the truth, just like politicians don't like the truth - - ABOUT ANYTHING. So instead, we the people become the bad guys.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/unmasked-fury/

A lot of the "pandemics" of the past few years were really nothing of the sort.  They were actually illnesses we ALL needed to be exposed to in order to keep our bodies healthy through immunity.  Sorta like when you were a kid. Remember when you went to chicken pox parties in order to get them so you wouldn't contract them later in life when the disease can be much more harmful to the body because as we age our immunity gets weaker. 

That's why a good regimine of vitamins is necessary: Vit D3, K2, inositol - just the basics at least - are very important for the human body.  If you can tolerate Vit C, by all means take it.  My body will only tolerate the liposomal C and it's waaaaaaay too damned expensive for me now that I'm retired.  But you also need to eat well by eating healthy foods (fresh veggies, mostly greens) which is why the current nonsense from our society about getting all of our meals from "take out places" is pure bullshit, ratshit, dogshit.  That's exactly the way we SHOULD NOT be eating, truth be told. 

Try to get the 20, 30 and 40 year olds to believe it thought.  Ha, good luck with that. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera