My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2020 12:34 am  #1

2 doctors speak out - - REOPEN THE COUNTRY

These are excellent!  I actually listened to the shortest vid (the 2nd one) twice.  in all honesty, the last 12 or so minutes of the second video says it in a nutshell.  I don't know why but the audio goes out for about a minute during the last part but it comes back on and right after it does is when the best part comes.  The doctor sums it up nicely! It seems like everyone is tired of hearing about this "disease" so probably no one will even listen to these or pay any attention, which is sad because those two doctors present a LOT of good information and data.  The only part I didn't like about the interview was when they refer to tamiflu and vaccines - - but they're doctors, so I suppose all of that nonsense makes sense to them! I agree, we need to get outside, stop sheltering in place.  Highly populated areas might need to "get back out there" slowly, as those guys both said, but it needs to be done - people will become sicker if they're not exposed to everyday bacteria and stuff. 

I also agree with the part in the first vid where they talk about how people are becoming agitated by having to stay indoors so they're taking it out on their family members by beating them, etc.  That is something that needs to be more widely known.  It's an important fact that few people are taking into consideration. I hope Bill Gates takes his concocted vaccines and shoves them you-know-where.

Check these out, you won't be sorry you took the time, believe me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_lBLU  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb6j7o1pLBw

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 29, 2020 12:48 am  #2

Re: 2 doctors speak out - - REOPEN THE COUNTRY

The video referenced above has now been banned by youtube.  Imagine that.

But then there's this guy (read it fast before it, too, disappears):

https://nypost.com/2020/04/27/ive-worked-the-coronavirus-front-line-and-i-say-its-time-to-start-opening-up/

Let me remind you that things are very different in a place like NYC where people are packed in like sardines.  In the more open areas there is VERY LITTLE CAUSE FOR CONCERN.  So even this report is not right for the outlook of the entire country. 

The democraps are really afraid we're going to find out EXACTLY what they've been up to before they get their mission accomplished.  For the sake of America, we better figure them out, and fast because they're in the process of destroying America and the people in it.  This is no joke. 

Places that didn't used to require masks in my area of the country are now requiring them - - OVER THE ORDERS of our gubner.  I didn't think they could do that, but of course the Constitution has been so shredded it doesn't mean a thing to politicians anymore. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera