My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2020 9:30 pm  #1

Get America moving again - let's reopen right now

This article is already exactly 1 month old.

Exactly WHEN are we going to reopen America?  Many of us would like a more definite answer than some "3 stage plan" cooked up by God only knows who.  The President wants to reopen the country, as well, and for the very same reasons many of the citizens want it opened quickly - - so they can go back to work, what's so hard about that?  The corona virus thing was a scam, a hoax.  People get the flu every year, it always hits elderly people the hardest, always has.  There is absolutely nothing different about this flu season except the magnified hype by the democraps.

It's unconscionable what they've done.  The area where I live has lots of trees, great ones for hanging people and I say we need to use them and I can also name off the people who should be occupying limbs as we speak.

But for now, we will have to settle for just getting people back to work and ignoring the asinine assumptions from the democraps.  Must they be reminded every minute of every day that THEY are not in charge?? 

Guess so.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/03/24/sims-get-america-moving-again-why-trump-is-right-to-re-open-the-economy/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 27, 2020 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Get America moving again - let's reopen right now

Numbers dropping, world-wide, for 4th straight day.  Looks like we may be ending the scare-tactics sooner than we thought, and certainly sooner than the lying democraps wanted.  Their plan was to keep people locked up, scared and unemployed until after the election in November, at least that's the way I see it.  But too many folks are rebelling.  Also, too many are coming out and saying the whole thing has been totally overblown.  Even medical personnel are speaking out about how and why this thing is just a fraud wrapped up in another fraud. 

Wait until we start unraveling the layers, there'll be a democrap at the bottom of all of this hoo-haa, you can bet your walking stick on that.  But they did accomplish one thing - they've ruined what was the best economical outlook we've had in America for decades.  I truly think Obozo, and even GWB for that matter, are proud of that . . . They are both scoundrels and had the same goals.  What creeps.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/maryland-joins-push-end-lockdowns-china-claims-coronavirus-has-been-eradicated-wuhan

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera