My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2020 11:43 pm  #1

boobus americanus

LONG article, but well worth reading.

The only thing it doesn't touch upon is what we are to expect from President Trump.  Those daily "updates" on a FAKE VIRUS/ILLNESS aren't cutting it.  Nothing from Fauci and his cohorts is even REMOTELY believable, they are just world-class liars (after 30 years of practice who wouldn't be?)  The whole thing is a fabrication - - a HUGE LIE, but people like Don Lemon and his lying co-workers from CNN and MSNBC, et al, are all on board with him, I guess.  I don't watch tv news (who would??) because it's all lies, especially now.

This article is long, but please please read it. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Since the government produces nothing, anything it even seems to provide is at the direct expense of somebody else. This simple fact evades almost everyone, from the most ignorant voter to the most powerful officials.

Government produces nothing but wars, pogroms, confiscations, taxes, inflation, and regulation, but people still, idiotically, look to it for salvation—even though it’s the cause of their worst problems. This is why I’ve long held that the average person is not as bright as you might hope."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/doug-casey/doug-casey-explains-the-real-reasons-the-us-arrived-at-the-greater-depression/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 24, 2020 4:47 am  #2

Re: boobus americanus

Speaking of boobus americanus . . . the democrats just go right on letting this man embarrass himself, their party, and America.  Can you imagine what some of the brighter foreign countries must think of an American public who actually supports a man who needs to be in a care facility???  And what the sam hell is the matter with his wife?  Is she just as bad as he is or what?????????  Good Lord.

https://bongino.com/biden-attempts-to-speak-coherent-sentence-with-mixed-results

20 seconds of complete gibberish.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera