My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2020 8:32 pm  #1

When the vaccine is more dangerous than the "virus"

Of course for those of us with a brain in our head, we already KNOW vaccines don't work and can themselves be very, very dangerous.  All those adjuvants and preservatives and crap.  You're actually putting that stuff into the body of a newborn baby?  At birth??  And this newest "excuse" for a vaccine, cooked up by gates & Company, as well as his strangulating hold over the biGPHRma industry, is not safer - - hell, it's not even tested.

But you and I and Joe Blow down the street are supposed to believe that because billyboy gates has money, he knows what he's talking about?  We're supposed to believe he knows everything about EVERYTHING - - that's what money does to people.  By golly, it makes them SMART!  Gee, who knew?

And now we're all supposed to believe what he and his cohorts say about social distancing, whatever the hell that means?  Uh, no.  I don't think so.  Just the opposite is the answer to this "disease" but people are easily feared (as evidenced all over the nation), and I've said that before all over the 'net.  No one believes the truth, they'd rather believe lies from the gubmint, go broke, starve, and watch tv that who is going to pay for??  Because believe me, the cable companies are only gonna wait about so long before they want their money.  People who don't/can't work, don't have any money.  Read that again. 

Who defines social distancing?  WHY do we take their word for something they deem as important as social distancing as being "6 ft away from the next person".  An arbitrary 6 foot perimeter will NOT make you safe, believe me.  But EVERYONE in the world has swallowed the kool-aid.  Only the democraps could come up with something this evil, but by God I didn't think any of them were that smart - - I mean, hey, they've scared the living snot out of the whole world.  Crazy schiff and big-mouth "play with her teeth" ice cream eating Piglosi have actually done it. 

For that reason alone, we should ALL fight back and do the opposite of what we're told.

Great article here, give it a read.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/23/social-distancing-the-rationale-the-insanity/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 23, 2020 9:00 pm  #2

Re: When the vaccine is more dangerous than the "virus"

AHHHHH, here is what they really mean by social distancing, although the first part of the article includes MY answer, the proper answer to the whole mess.  But as I said, people are "feared" into doing even what they KNOW is wrong.  It's just plain mind-boggling.

Taken from the link in the post above:

"How about an obvious strategy: make people immune as quickly as possible. No lockdowns, no social distancing, no self-isolation. Expose everyone to the virus.

Naturally. Not via a vaccine.

In the old days, parents would hold parties for their children at the house of a child who had developed measles. Let the kiddies get the red spots and be done with it. Make them immune. Of course, this accrued zero profit to pharma. Therefore, the idea had to be discredited, and abandoned as too dangerous. Must have a vaccine.

Ah, but COVID-19 is another story, right. It’s deadly.

Really?

Read my previous articles on Italy, for example. Their National Institute of Health, reviewing patient records carefully, determined that the overwhelming percentage of people dying who “had the virus,” weren’t dying FROM the virus, but from prior serious medical conditions. Their average age? 79.5.

This is called a clue.

If you take the conventional medical view—again, entering their world for a minute—epidemics reach a peak and then burn out and disappear. Unless you actually sustain them by keeping people away from the virus. (MINE: In other words) Unless you keep them at a distance from each other."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera