My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2020 5:01 am  #1

This is just not true

In fact, the whole thing is a blatant LIE. A political LIE.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/17/coronavirus-much-more-widespread-previously-though/

The virus is under control, you know it and I know it. 

But the dems are going to get their way, one way or another, and lies do it for them every time.   Lies and OUR MONEY being wasted, never to be repaid into the coffers from which it was taken, and the dems never intended for it to be repaid.  They think we're going to have a "different gubmint" by the time it needs to be paid back.

This LIE is designed to scare the living hell out of people.  And it will, I'm sad to say, because too many people do not think for themselves because they are pre-occupied with their "social phone friends".  It's disgusting.  I truly think this is what Bill Gates had in mind when he discovered that the computer, and then future techno-inventions, would KEEP people distracted.  And we thought TV did that!  Nothing like the cyber world.  Not even close.  People are so preoccupied they don't even know how to raise their own children - - and some of them don't want to because "it's too much responsibility".  Good Lord, man.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera