My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2020 10:20 pm  #1

Does Bill Gates run the CDC?

You bet he does.

Just do a little research.  He's adamant about vaccines for EVERYONE, which is completely stupid - but he has enough money to do whatever he wants and can force the rest of us to do it (as we see).  Please do some checking on this man.  He's out of his mind.

Gates wants everyone to be vaccinated (with WHAT??) but his own family will NOT be vaccinated.  Hmmmmm.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 21, 2020 11:22 pm  #2

Re: Does Bill Gates run the CDC?

This story popped up this morning at Dr. Mercola's site and it fits nicely with what I've been trying to tell people for YEARS>>>>>>>>>>!  bulllyboy gates is out to run the world, no matter what it takes.  Think he's not?  Hmmph, just take a look online at just SOME of the crap he's doing.  This one article will tell you a lot in itself.

Here's the highlights from the article at the link below:

Story at-a-glance

• Bill Gates’ answers to the problems of the world are consistently focused on building corporate profits through toxic means, be it chemical agriculture and GMOs, or pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines
  • Gates has used “charity” as a way to gain tremendous political power
  • The true beneficiaries of Gates' philanthropic endeavors tend to be those who are already rich beyond comprehension, including Gates’ own charitable foundation
  • Over the past 20 years, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has given close to $250 million in charitable grants to companies in which the foundation holds corporate stocks and bonds, yet it gets tax breaks for the charitable donations it makes money from
  • Vaccines are one of Gates’ mainstay “solutions” to most diseases. Gates has gone on record saying the U.S. needs disease surveillance and a national tracking system that could involve vaccine records embedded in our bodies

The man is nothing but a common pest to society at this point.  Someone will have to reign him in - - gee, I wonder who could do that??  I have an answer but most people won't like it . . .heh heh!    Hey, maybe WE could invent a chemical and shove it down his throat (like he wants to do to us).  Put on your thinking caps . . .

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/04/21/bill-gates-political-power.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera