My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2020 11:04 pm  #1

Genetic roulette - with a loaded gun

Playing God is not going to end well FOR THE PEOPLE. 

The politicians (like Fauci) don't care how it ends, just like they don't care how vaccines ACTUALLY effect the human population, and we've SEEN what it's doing to children all over the world.  Not good stuff.

FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

"Here is the punchline: “The viruses invade human cells with their DNA payloads, and the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA. If all goes well, the new genes instruct the cells to begin manufacturing powerful antibodies.”

Read that again: “the synthetic gene is incorporated into the recipient’s own DNA.”

Alteration of the human genetic makeup.

Not just a “visit.” Permanent residence.

The Times article taps Dr. David Baltimore for an opinion:

“Still, Dr. Baltimore says that he envisions that some people might be leery of a vaccination strategy that means altering their own DNA, even if it prevents a potentially fatal disease.”

Yes, some people might be leery. If they have two or three working brain cells. (MINE: MIGHT BE??? Uh, yeah, I would say so . . . )

This is genetic roulette with a loaded gun."

The entire article is "don't miss reading".  If you don't read this information, you have no one to blame but yourself for future outcomes.

"Taking a stand against mandatory vaccines—any and all vaccines—is more important than ever."

Sure is, and again, no one to blame but yourselves if your kid's die or are permanently maimed or damaged in the process of these "experiments".  NO ONE BUT YOURSELF, remember those words.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/14/passport-to-the-brave-new-world-the-vaccine/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera