My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2020 2:23 am  #1

Let's look at the Obozo/Biden years, ok?

Great stuff here.  Everyone should see this so please share the link and pass it around to friends and family. 

In reality, everyone knows all of these things, but no one wants to admit it because America was SOOOOOOOO stupid to elect the asshole Obozo for 8 years - my God - what were we thinking?  Or, better yet, WERE we thinking???

I inherited some money during the years the idiot-child served, and bank interest rates for investments were down to ZERO.  Seriously.  My money has just recently started to grow a little, but a lot of it is gone since I had a stroke and had to retire from my job about 1 year ago.  Still, the market is sooooo much better under Trump.  Amazing that very few can see it or actually recognize it.  At least for now, that's the way it's been, can't say it will last.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/shouldnt_pelosi_investigate_how_many_deaths_obamabiden_policies_caused.html

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:

"For the past few days, we have been treated to the media building up the deplorable, despicable Pelosi, who hung out in San Francisco for a week and delayed aid for days as she larded up the bailout bill with special interest money, while trashing Trump.  Why aren't the media trashing Pelosi instead of praising her for what she did?  Now she says Trump should be investigated for his slow response and blaming him for the deaths.  Pelosi will soon be larding up a new bill with more pork and radical leftist policies."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera