My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2020 2:54 am  #1

What does the future hold?

It doesn't sound very good, to be honest.

I guess I thought VP Pence was a better man than he is.  Any TRUE Christian person would have long ago given the rest of us a signal of some kind, that TRUMP was not to be trusted any more than any of the other rich people in America.  This whole "fight" between him and Piglosi is just staged acting, I  presume.  What suckers we've been . . .

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"We live in very dangerous times. This is not a drill, except in the minds of those wanting to control all. For the rest of us, this is a very serious reality, and to expect the political class to fix the economy, after purposely destroying it, is not only shortsighted, but also idiotic. We are at the precipice of a total global economic collapse, and that could lead to a fully controlled governing system that would depend on a continued and sustaining “lockdown” similar to what we have this moment. Is that our future?"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/gary-d-barnett/due-to-the-coronavirus-hoax-consider-the-consequences-of-martial-law-and-asset-takeover-going-on-in-america/

The whole thing is God damned frightening.  But I fear it's too late now.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera