My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 29, 2020 1:09 am  #1

Finally, someone else who thinks we've been horribly "hoaxed"

People are sick this time of year, no question about it.  I doubt very much it's an "out of control virus" as we're being led by the noses to believe.  That is just preposterous, and now China is mad as hell at all of us for calling it a Chinese Flu (even THEY were calling it the chinese wuhan flu long before we did).  I agree with them, I'd be mad too, especially since this is mostly made up out of sack cloth.  There's very little truth coming to the fore about this bothersome story. It's mostly being used to manipulate people - - and for the gubmint to see how successful (or not) that might be, so they can use it again!!  AND THEY WILL, you can be sure of it. 

If you agree, you'll like this article.  Thanks for sharing the same opinions as I do, Gary!!!  FInally someone using his brain for something more than to hold his ears apart. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/gary-d-barnett/due-to-the-coronavirus-hoax-consider-the-consequences-of-martial-law-and-asset-takeover-going-on-in-america/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera