My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2020 2:13 am  #1

Could reporters for the left get much more stupid???

Doubtful.

Look here:

" "Why do you keep calling it the Chinese virus?” one reporter asked the president during a White House press briefing on the pandemic.

“Because it comes from China,” Trump said plainly. “It’s not racist at all… It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want it to be accurate.”

President Trump asked again why he uses the phrase “Chinese Virus”:
“It comes from China, I want to be accurate” pic.twitter.com/bOt1HJSfRa[/url]— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) [url=https://twitter.com/alx/status/1240315956192333831?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]March 18, 2020

The same kind of exchange was during the press briefings throughout the week, as woke media elites took the bait from the Chinese government charging the term “Wuhan virus” as offensive earlier this month.

“We condemn the despicable practice of U.S. politicians eagerly stigmatizing China and Wuhan by association with the novel [Wuhan] coronavirus, disrespecting science and WHO,” said Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang.

The media has since decried use of the same language they employed themselves at the start of the outbreak."

Not that the media is attacking President Trump for anything and everything these days....... Sheesh.

Here's more to prove their nonsensical "reasoning". . .

"It is common practice to name a new disease after a place or population related to its historical significance. A few examples include German Measles, West Nile Virus, Guinea Worm, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, Lyme Disease, Ross River Fever, Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever, Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), Valley Fever, Marburg Virus Disease, Norovirus, Zika Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Spanish Flu, Lassa Fever, and Legionnaire’s Disease."

ANYTHING TO ATTACK PRESIDENT TRUMP, who made his answer perfectly clear and logical to anyone with even half a working brain.  Naming something, good or bad, after its country of origin is NOT something new, as you can see from the above example from the article. The mere fact that President Trump uses LOGIC just pisses them off - - and I say YIPPEEEE!!!!  They are starting to ask stupid questions, which is a good sign for the rest of us who are sick of them already.  It means they are STILL losing their minds because Trump makes SENSE.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/26/gallup-poll-majority-of-americans-disapprove-of-news-media-handling-of-wuhan-coronavirus/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 28, 2020 4:15 am  #2

Re: Could reporters for the left get much more stupid???

And now, the best tv channels (for those of us who try to avoid "ads" and fake news) are spewing the nonsense about the corona virus "threat".  OMG.  I am turning off the tv for good, as of right now.

We are NOT going to win against this virus stupidity.  It's LITERALLY making people STUPID.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera