My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2020 2:30 am  #1

OH WOW

This article scared the living shit out of me because I think every word he's written is true.  I didn't think so a couple of days ago because Trump was talking so positively, but now I believe Gary has nailed the whole plan to the wall.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED FOREVER MORE.  Forget President Trump.  Forget your past freedoms because they certainly ARE a thing of the past.  If this article doesn't bring it home for you, re-read it until it finally makes sense to you. 

If you have any friends who are hard to convince, have them read this.  Just this quote alone is enough to get the attention of anyone in their right mind.

"What has happened so far is almost beyond the realm of imagination, but more tyranny at the hands of government is on the horizon. Whether this coronavirus is a real threat or not, the authoritarian measures now in place will remain. That alone is reason for worry. Considering renewed surveillance, forced quarantine, mandated isolation, high unemployment, forced business closure, medical martial law, economic destruction, ludicrous monetary policy, forced vaccinations to come, travel bans, and highly increased poverty, all due to measures instituted so far, where will it end? The sad truth is that this assault on Americans will not end, and in fact will worsen in the future."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/gary-d-barnett/coronavirus-panic-the-united-states-government-must-be-stopped-now/

Yes.. 

President Trump notwithstanding, AMERICA IS ON IT'S LAST LEG OF FREEDOM.  I'm not sure there's any way to stop the train.

If this doesn't scare the pants off you, you're not paying attention.

Last edited by Debrah (March 27, 2020 2:33 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera