My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2020 1:49 am  #1

Selling fear

Hey, it's easy to do, especially in America.  Just say, for instance, "the immigrants are bringing it in" and everyone and their dog buys the entire story hook, line and sinker.  It's unreal.

Great article here to help organize your head in the right direction.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/03/09/selling-fear-the-epidemic-experts-weigh-in/

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:

"This is the most frightening disease I’ve ever encountered in my career, and that includes Ebola, it includes MERS, it includes SARS. And it’s frightening because of the combination of infectiousness and a lethality that appears to be manyfold higher than flu’.”

Let’s look at these “frightening diseases” Dr. Hatchett has encountered. Out of a population of seven BILLION people…

Ebola (2014-16): 11,325 deaths.

SARS (2003): 800 deaths.

MERS (2012-2020): 866 deaths.

These are official figures. In my articles on past “epidemics,” I’ve presented evidence that factors having nothing to do with viruses caused illness and death; and the tests for diagnosing cases are wholly inadequate and unreliable. (archive here)

Dr. Hatchett also did work on the Swine Flu “pandemic” (2009). I’ve covered that fraud extensively. In the summer of 2009, while the CDC was claiming there were thousands of cases in America, star investigative CBS reporter, Sharyl Attkisson, discovered the CDC had secretly stopped counting cases. Why? Because the overwhelming percentage of samples taken from the most likely Swine Flu patients, sent to labs, were coming back with: no sign of Swine Flu or any other kind of flu.

About a month after Attkisson’s investigation was shut down at CBS, the CDC estimated there were, yes, 22 MILLION CASES of Swine Flu in America."

There's your first fraud.  A bald-faced lie.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 17, 2020 8:20 pm  #2

Re: Selling fear

Ron Paul and I agree heartily on this issue, and he makes some very valid points, even if people DON'T want to hear them.  He is basically saying the very things I've been saying for a month already.

FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK POSTED BELOW:"Governments love crises because when the people are fearful they are more willing to give up freedoms for promises that the government will take care of them. After 9/11, for example, Americans accepted the near-total destruction of their civil liberties in the PATRIOT Act’s hollow promises of security.

It is ironic to see the same Democrats who tried to impeach President Trump last month for abuse of power demanding that the Administration grab more power and authority in the name of fighting a virus that thus far has killed less than 100 Americans."

And this:

"The chief fearmonger of the Trump Administration is without a doubt Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health. Fauci is all over the media, serving up outright falsehoods to stir up even more panic. He testified to Congress that the death rate for the coronavirus is ten times that of the seasonal flu, a claim without any scientific basis.

On Face the Nation, Fauci did his best to further damage an already tanking economy by stating, “Right now, personally, myself, I wouldn’t go to a restaurant.” He has pushed for closing the entire country down for 14 days.

Over what? A virus that has thus far killed just over 5,000 worldwide and less than 100 in the United States? By contrast, tuberculosis, an old disease not much discussed these days, killed nearly 1.6 million people in 2017. Where’s the panic over this?"

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/ron-paul/the-coronavirus-hoax/

There's lots more coherent thinking in the article, so please read the whole thing.  It's not that long.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera