My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2020 10:51 pm  #1

The USA is far more BROKEN than we thought - BETRAYAL

This is a wonderful article, a bit long to read but you can listen if you prefer.  I chose to read it and found some great things I could quote, but this is the crux of the whole issue, IMO.  Betrayal is rampant in this country.

"Horowitz reflected on the history of America’s refugee absorption.“There was once a time when we had a lot of political and religious persecution, one-sided persecution,” said Horowitz, “Jews in Europe — be it at the hands of Russian tsars, later on, obviously, with the Nazis; be it the Vietnamese fleeing the communists in North Vietnam; those that fled Cuba, especially early on in the 50s from [Fidel] Castro; and certainly those that came from the former Soviet Union.”Horowitz went on, “It was a one-sided political persecution. They shared our values. They wanted to come for American values, and obviously they were being persecuted, and it worked out very nice, and that is where a lot of the nostalgia comes from. So these [refugee resettlement] groups play off of it, but that’s not what’s happening now, because you don’t really have that anymore.”

Refugee resettlement groups have a financial interest in perpetuating and increasing the volume of refugee admissions into the United States, noted Horowitz. “Let’s say you solve the problem, well, you’re out of a job,” he said. “It’s more of a technical issue for them than some sort of an ideological reason, because they need a sense of purpose. They need to keep their jobs.” "

In other words, it's all about money, as usual, but some of our "leaders" are betraying their word to President Trump, and that's never a good thing for the people of this country.  They (the dems mostly) have been screwing us over, financially, for so long that now they can't seem to face the fact that someone is actually trying to stop them!!  It's just ludicrous.  I hope Schiffty and Piglosi get their asses kicked by Trump.  NOTHING would be sweeter right now! 

It truly is worth the time to read/hear it.  Horowitz makes quite a few other great points, as well.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/01/17/daniel-horowitz-trump-endorsed-gop-governors-betray-presidents-immigration-agenda/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera