My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 19, 2020 12:26 am  #1

Don't buy into "get your flu shot"

These people (giving out the shots annually lately) are EVERYWHERE.  Please just resist them at all costs.  The last thing our population needs is another killer vaccination for a very benign "disease"?  I think our bodies NEED to get the flu from time to time, to sort of "clean things out" which is why it's more prevalent in the winter than in the summer months.  Think I'm on the wrong track here?

Do your own research (and NOT at wikistupedia, either).  I noticed this article had a chart from wikipedia - - and that, for me anyway, is a huge no-no.  NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM WIKIPEDIA AND AVOID THAT SITE AT ALL COSTS.  I would have told Mr. Sardi exactly that, but of course you cannot respond to the article, a common practice these days for people who don't want to be challenged. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/01/bill-sardi/the-false-prop-of-get-your-flu-shot-influenza-like-illness/

I'm inclined to believe the shots are what actually spread the disease.  After all, vax are known to shed . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera