My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 31, 2019 10:27 pm  #1

Those lying, "christian" elitist bastards

"As law professor Jonathan Turley, who is no fan of Trump, explained to Congress during the impeachment hearings, there is a “paucity of evidence … [yet] an abundance of anger.” The elites are mad as hell. Why?Because Trump dared to resist (at least during his campaign) the status quo of open borders and forever wars: two of the most vital components of the globalists. He spoke to and for Joe 6-Pack, and right past the oligarchs and their gate-keepers."

http://www.dissidentmama.net/woe-unto-you-elitists/

The elitist democraps will never recognize any of the good things President Trump has done, and truthfully, they don't have to do so as far as I'm concerned, since they're in the MINORITY in the brains department.  These people are so whacked out they don't even know what they're saying or doing anymore.  They're just crazy to watch/hear, really. 

I can hardly bring myself to post this nonsense here, but you must know what's going on in this country in order to fight against it.  THAT shouldn't take much (heh) since we're dealing with a bunch of nothing but overgrown children here.  Whacked out, overgrown children.  They have ABSOLUTELY NO CONCEPT OF THE FUTURE THEY ARE PROSCRIBING.  But the video included in the article is good to watch.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera