My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2019 1:11 am  #1

Latest progressive Big Idea

I couldn't believe this.  My eyeballs kept getting bigger and bigger the more I read. It's so stupid it's almost scary.

"How is (it) that Harvard students and the New York Times of a century ago were so much more sensible than their successors today?  My hunch is that the extended peace and prosperity has allowed elites to drift off into fantasyland, where they indulge themselves in beliefs that win approval from others similarly untethered to reality, having never experienced unpleasant encounters with the baser instincts and behavior of humanity.

The very phenomenon of the current embrace of foolishness by those who occupy prestigious positions belies the notion of progress in human affairs."

The elitist dems are certainly living in "fantasyland" all right.  They are delusional, lying to themselves and thinking that everyone around them believes the same crap they're peddling.  That's just ignorant.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/latest_progressive_big_idea_is_so_foolish_its_hard_to_believe_theyre_serious_but_they_amareem.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera