My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2019 11:54 pm  #1

Mass deception?

Since when do we believe anything at all coming from the Washington Post (WAPO)?? 

And, sorry to say, this article is not well written.  In a couple of places throughout the article, sentences aren't finished, I had to read some of the sentences two or three times to make sense of them (does no one correctly use the English language anymore?) and I had a few other gripes too, but can't remember them right off the top of my head at this moment. 

Nevertheless, there's a good video included and information we've all known for a long time, but no one wanted to admit it was a lost cause over there.  Now Trump gets it, understands it and tried to fix it and people in the USA had literal hissy fits when he talked about withdrawing troops.  We seem to be damned if we do and damned if we don't when it comes to trying to "fix" this situation.  And this isn't the only "situation" America seems to "need" to function (on the left). 

We. Been. Lied. To. Folks.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/12/tyler-durden/undeniable-evidence-explosive-classified-docs-reveal-afghan-war-mass-deception/

Mass deception.  Good title. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera