My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 11, 2019 4:36 am  #1

Women are incubators??

Yup.  It's just like I said earlier this year, the muslims want to outnumber the populations of all other countries so they can, eventually, take them over - - and make them non-christians.  They've got a good start at doing this because they've got what's his nuts over in London spreading the word.  They've got the Scandinavian countries addled to the point where they are nothing but open countries for the muslims in every sense of the word, including reproduction even if by rape, if necessary.  They believe there's power in numbers, I guess.

This is just freaking scary and sad.

It's getting bad and no one seems concerned.  But isn't that the way it usually goes??  NO one gets concerned until it's too late to do anything to stop a problem, no matter what kind of problem we're dealing with.  America is no smarter than any other country in this regard, because we're in on it, as well. We're letting them in by the gazillions - - and in return they bomb buildings and blow up planes, etc.

Can you imagine - - amongst the top 10 most popular baby names - - IN AMERICA - - is Mohammed.  Jesus Christ on  crutch, what the hell are we thinking?  I guess no one over here is actually thinking, at all.  Who could we possible ask that would be able to stop this nonsense?

Not a damned soul.  It's gonna happen, the sad part is it's gonna happen in the lifetimes of my grandchildren and they're going to have to live as muslims . . . maybe someone oughta think about that where their own children and grandchildren are concerned.  Hmmmmm?

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

"A Christian Eritrean volunteer and translator who worked in migrant centers in Germany and was often assumed to be Muslim by the migrants, confessed that “Muslim migrants often confide in her and tell her about their dislike towards Christians,” and that “a number of the Muslim migrants she has spoken to have revealed a hatred for Christians and are determined to destroy the religion.” As to how they plan on accomplishing this, “Some women told me, ‘We will multiply our numbers. We must have more children than the Christians because it’s the only way we can destroy them here.’”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/move-over-baby-jesus-the-baby-muhammad-jihad-comes-to-america/

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want them here - - under ANY circumstances.  I can't believe how stupid we are being.  Our forefathers would be spinning in their graves if they knew about this disastrous turn of events.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera