My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2019 9:58 pm  #1

Truth is often hard to find, cover-ups are all over the place

Especially in WADC, the trophy winner for fake news. No need to rehash all of this again, IMO. 

Quote from article at link below:

"Lies travel faster than truth. Mark Twain once said: “A lie travels round the world while truth is putting her boots on.” (**My family always said "putting his pants on"). In WWII, the Japanese didn’t conduct a “surprise” raid on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, a date “which will live in infamy” said President Roosevelt.  S. intelligence intercepted the coded “East Wind Rain” message from Tokyo to its worldwide diplomatic stations on December 4.  The U.S. had prior warning.  The telegram of that interception never got to Washington DC till the day following the attack."

Like hell it didn't.  That telegram wasn't even necessary because Roosevelt knew ALLLL about this well beforehand,

President Truman was well aware of what happened on Pearl Harbor Day because he was in on the planning of it.  Don't believe me?  Well, facts are there, all you have to do is look for them.   He was NOT the hero of our world at that time, as soon many were led to believe.  He was an asshole, and that IS the truth. 

For just one example of finding the truth, even if you don't WANT to know it or recognize it, read the book The Roosevelt Years by John T. Flynn.  You won't be able to put it down.  I ordered the hardcopy several years ago and have read it all the way through - twice.  Good info in there, and I believe every word of it is true because it's been researched, noted at the end of the book.

But check out this article just as a starter pablum:  https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/12/bill-sardi/truth-be-told/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

December 7, 2019 11:40 pm  #2

Re: Truth is often hard to find, cover-ups are all over the place

AND . . . I've been asking this same thing for the last 5 years, at least, myself.  I just don't understand what the hell America is thinking in this regard.  It's more like we're NOT thinking at all.  We're simply not being rational about all of this immigration crapola on a stick.  We must come to our senses, and fast, or we will lose our country and all that goes with it - - such as FREEDOMS.  We've already lost many freedoms due to the idiocy of some of these political hacks and the groups of protestors to almost everything America does. 

But if everyone hates America the way it is, WHY do they want to come here???  They say they're looking for freedom.  My fat Aunt Eva they are.  They're looking to take over America and the Islamists are going to do just that along with the American idiots who seem to prefer those people to OUR people.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/12/paul-craig-roberts/why-do-western-governments-favor-immigrant-invaders-over-law-abiding-citizens/

It's a puzzle.

Last edited by Debrah (December 7, 2019 11:40 pm)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera