My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2017 10:55 pm  #1

What is "violence" today?

This article nails it.  I see it happening ALLLL OVER THE PLACE, on the 'net, in the stores, even at church.  It's getting so that you don't know what you can safely say to people, even people you've known for a long time.  Most of the population is using this snowflake thing to hide behind and it's disturbing, to say the least.  It's actually quite sad that all of this stuff is having such a huge effect.  A detrimental effect, to be sure.

Twitter cofounder Evan Williams has said: “I thought once everybody could speak freely and exchange information and ideas, the world is automatically going to be a better place. I was wrong about that.”

Throughout the eight years of Barack Obama, I was afraid to speak out against the man whom I thought was not who he purported to be. I thought he was a horrible president without an ounce of honesty or humility, pushing policies that were detrimental to every man, woman, and child in America. To say so aloud, however, was not permitted, and when I started writing about him, the windows in my house were broken, not once, but twice. That was then; I wonder what’s in store now.

Today you can say anything you want about the current president -- talk about killing him in the vilest of ways and it’s not a problem. I seem to recall that a rodeo clown not only lost his job and livelihood but also received a visit from the Secret Service, all because he wore an Obama mask -- and that was before It killed the clown business, making them into monsters that scare little children (and a surprising number of grown men as well).

The progressive plan is to restrict what people can say. They have always controlled the conversation, but that is not enough when you want to rule the world. They need to make sure no one ever disagrees with them.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/09/unapproved_thought_is_violence.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera