My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 7, 2019 10:24 pm  #1

I just couldn't finish reading this

I don't care who wrote it, I don't care what the content was about.

In this article's first two paragraphs, she must use the word "that" at least 100 times, totally unnecessarily.  Doesn't anyone proofread anymore?  What, exactly, ARE the qualifications to become a "news reporter"??  Obviously, the English language (whether spoken or written) doesn't matter anymore.

This was/is supposed to be written by someone who actually knows what's going on, but she cannot convey her thoughts without misusing our language to the point where it's difficult to read her article.

Unbelievable.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/06/how-to-prepare-for-the-impending-justice-department-inspector-general-report/

I agree with the part I did read, however.  We repubs should NEVER get our hopes up.  It seems the democraps have moles stuffed in holes all over the kingdom!  They can lie, cheat and steal and no one seems to care.  But let a republican SAY one thing that people may disagree with and they are nailed to the wall and criticized for weeks.  America needs a hard lesson.  We're likely to get one, too.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera