My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2019 2:08 am  #1

What a joke!!

OMG, you should just see the whining, bawling, sobbing, crying, screeching headlines about this subject.  I tried to find even one article that WASN'T trying to play this as something bad, but there were virtually none to be found.  Imagine that.

700,000 people will be getting jobs and going off welfare - - - and yet the whining bawling democrats see that as a bad thing???  In other words, helping people to help themselves is a bad thing and is CERTAINLY NOT the position of the idiotic democrap party we see today.  What a bunch of freaks!!!

They simply do not take the time to find out that Trump is not taking people off this program if they truly really need it.  But not a dem in sight is willing to look for that angle, much less use it for their sobbing headlines.  It's despicable on their part.

If someone finds a POSITIVE headline and story about this, please share the link here.  I'd like to read just one honest report myself . . .

Acckkk!  I just discovered I forget to add the link to this rant of mine!

Here ya go!

https://realamericanpundit.com/2019/12/05/trumps-kicking-off-700000-leaches-from-food-stamps/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera